Using LLS Data’s email service
You can read and send email through our webmail interface at https://webmail.llsdata.fi/.
The first time you log in you will need to add the name and email address that will be shown in your sent emails.
There are also other settings that you can adjust in the webmail app, such as the language setting. After logging in you can click Settings in the left column and then Preferences and User Interface. In the Language setting you can pick the user interface language. Remember to click the Save button after changing setting.
Email client software
Most mail programs should be able to automatically fetch the proper settings when you enter your email address, but here are the server settings if this doesn’t work:
Connection type: IMAP
Connection type: SMTP
Automatic replies/out of office message
- Click Settings
- Click Out of Office
- Subject line of the automatic reply
- Content of the automatic reply
- Start of the automatic reply period
- End of the automatic reply period
- Activate the automatic reply function by setting this to “On”
- Click Save to complete the process
To disable autoreply set Status (7) to “Off” and click Save (8).